These answers to some of our most frequently asked questions will help you make the most of your Greater Utica Chamber of Commerce membership.
- I am not sure if my company is Chamber member. How do I find out?
- How can I find out more about The Catalyst Group?
- When is my renewal due?
- How do I update my online directory listing?
- I have questions about the website. Who should I ask?
- My business would like to sponsor a Chamber event or program. What opportunities are available?
- My company is interested in advertising on the Greater Utica Chamber of Commerce’s website. What opportunities are available?
- Who can attend Chamber events?
- How can I find out more information about Chamber events?
- How can I sign up to volunteer?
- How can I get in touch with Chamber staff to assist me?
- Have a membership question we did not answer here?
Please search our online member directory. You may search by business category, keyword or company name. You may also call the Chamber office at (315) 724-3151.
Contant Sarah Foster, Catalyst Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chamber uses an anniversary renewal system. Your membership renewal is due in the month you joined the Chamber. To confirm your renewal month, contact Jo-Ann Mox at (315)724-3151 ext. 228.
Contact Jo-Ann Mox at (315)724-3151 ext. 228
Our events are open to member and non-member guests, unless otherwise stated.
Find out about Chamber events by visiting our online events calendar, by signing up for our Week In Action e-newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.The online events calendar links to online registration, making event attendance more convenient than ever.
We encourage our members to get involved! Just click here to learn about a full range of Chamber volunteer opportunities, or contact the Chamber office at (315)724-3151.
Please browse our online staff directory.